Hey everyone! I'm Robster!

Hello I'm Robster! Originally my name is Robert, but hey Robster sounds I’m cool innit? Sunglasses 

I am profoundly Deaf since birth and I use sign language, I am trying to recall the year time but think in 2003, when I was diagnosed with ASD, and when I have this condition, I decided to keep the word “autism” closed between to all of my friends till I attended Disability Confident Conference in London 2013 and in conference, everyone was letting out on their disability conditions and I was thinking, Perhaps should I? And then the big moment when I decided to open to Facebook. 

the reactions and the comment were all engaging and positive, I’m so glad to let that all out to my friends who know I am, Everyone’s not perfect and I tell friends, people, and they said You don’t look autistic, but everyone different with symptoms. When I was child, I used to have lot of temper, shouting and saying harmful things, but now look at me, I’m a social prescribing Link Worker with sensory needs to help with Sensory needs, and I am quite pleased with this. On the past, I am demanding to become IT Professional, but with lack of access on online course with guaranteed job, there is no BSL interpreting or captioning support which I am quite disappointed with it. But with social prescribing link worker, I never look back and love the new job with referrals and signposting to local organisations for the clients. 

Ok I think I might went overdo with my introduction and I’ll express a bit more about myself in the right topics, Nice to meet you all. 

Parents
  • Wow you are an inspiration and you have such an upbeat personality too..we need more people like you in the world as it will help others feel more optimistic about disabilities. Just keep on being you.:)

• Wow you are an inspiration and you have such an upbeat personality too..we need more people like you in the world as it will help others feel more optimistic about disabilities. Just keep on being you.:)

Children
No Data