Hi, I'm Michael

Hi, I'm Michael, a male in my 50's who took early retirement to focus on my passions. I'm an avid traveler and love exploring new places across the UK (usually enjoying live theatre locally and in London). When I'm not travelling, you can find me at home playing piano and studying music—currently studying towards ABRSM Grade 3 Practical and Grade 6 Theory.  

As an autistic individual, I've learned to appreciate the value of routine and structure, and I find that my hobbies and interests provide a sense of comfort and stability in my life. I also enjoy walking with friends and spending time outdoors, especially in nature—just as long as there is a good cafe nearby!

I hope to connect with others who share my interests and experiences. If you're a fellow music lover or theatre enthusiast, or if you simply want to chat about life on the autism spectrum, feel free to get in touch.

Parents
  • Hello, Michael. I'm new to the Forum and I've found it very helpful and enjoyable. It is a very welcoming and supportive site. I hope you also get a lot from it.

P.S. I'm a music lover - classic rock and metal though! 

• Hello, Michael. I'm new to the Forum and I've found it very helpful and enjoyable. It is a very welcoming and supportive site. I hope you also get a lot from it.

P.S. I'm a music lover - classic rock and metal though! 

Children