Autistic, 18, Male, Gamer

Hi, I am an Autistic male with ADHD. I am a gamer. I also drive and live in Milton Keynes. I mainly play my PC and PS5. I play games such as FIFA, COD MW2 and GTA V. Anyone who also games or plays any of these games I’d like to know. Feel free to message me on discord hrvzpc or alternatively PSN hittahrvz

I also love talking about conditions like autism, adhd and mental health:) I find this very interesting, as an job I would like to work with young people with autism, anyone from Milton Keynes or surrounding areas drop a message, would like to meet people. 

People 18+ only reply. I am 19 in 2 weeks! Yayyy.

if you are a gamer and would like to meet new people, don’t feel anxious or the need to ask, just message me I’m pretty chill. I love memes too!

• Hi and nice post, I sometimes play PC not that often, also I live in Sweden but like you I have ADHD and Autism, 26 years old male. I loved Guildwars and playing League of Legends and Runescape but now I don´t feel the wibe there anymore. Maybe when you get 26 years old you might have abandoned gaming life? What do you think?

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to you as I just joined and posted my first post myself in the community. Btw, if you want to chat about being a 18 year old with those diagnosis, just send me a message, I have been 18 and have a couple more life experiences. If you have any questions to say.

Alot of stuff have changed in my last 8 years, I´ve lost all my friends 100%, moved to a new city, got in some legal problems a couple of years spent in prison. Tested a lot of drugs as a 18 year old guy. Today drug free, anti-violent guy :)

My biggest problem I think is the Isolation and Autism problems. Do you take ADHD medicine? I do.

Have fun gaming !