Hello!

Why, hello there. I am reintroducing myself as my therapist informs me I need to get better at talking and though, this is not properly talking, though I do speak as I write, I feel it will be helping me in small unseen ways. I shall dom on my tweed Trilby hat and take a walk amongst the estate now, checking the fences as I go.

Good day.

Parents
  • Welcome back Relaxed

That does sound a somewhat ableist attitude from your therapist. There is no need to 'get better' at talking just because that's what society expects. If an autistic person (or any person) chooses to communicate differently then that should be accepted.

I hope you stick around because you want to and enjoy the communication that this place offers.

• Welcome back Relaxed

That does sound a somewhat ableist attitude from your therapist. There is no need to 'get better' at talking just because that's what society expects. If an autistic person (or any person) chooses to communicate differently then that should be accepted.

I hope you stick around because you want to and enjoy the communication that this place offers.

Children
No Data