Hi

Hi.

How are you? Smile

I was diagnosed on Tuesday which was my birthday. Usually I hate birthdays but I liked this one because it felt like I finally know who I am. The relief was immense and much needed after not knowing who I was all my life. I wish id known earlier tbh but im happy to know now. 

What is ur fave TV series? Just try to be nice and make convo. Mine is Stranger Things!

Parents
  • Good morning Pookie.  I'm on episode 5 of Stranger Things.  I'm guessing you are pretty young compared to me.  My reason for wanting to watch Stranger Things might sound a little gross to you - but hey - you are seeking convo....so here goes.....

Imagine your current TV or film actor/actress crush aged 50+.  Mine was Winona Ryder in my late teens (that's Will's mum in the show.) I thought I'd like to see how was now - and I still think she's got it!  My favourite movie with her from the old days was "Girl Interrupted"... ..potentially a prophetic choice!

Although that was my sole motivation for watching the first episode, I must confess that it the show  has kinda hooked me now.....I like things that keep me guessing/analysing!

I'll see you around on the pages.

Welcome.

• If your younger than 16 then I'm older but if your older than that then your younger L.O.L I find age really confusing. Everyone seems the same age to me

the series does get really gripping and leaves you guessing and analysing the characters. I think that's sweet your reason for watching, nice she still looks good to. I thought she look good for herRoflge to! I wish I look good for my age guess that's what camera filters r for Rofl

• I've been alive for 50+ years.  I'm about the same age as Winona Ryder.

I'm not a fan of camera filters, fillers, surgery nor excessive make-up personally.....I like to see the real human appearance.

• I do know how much pressure there is to wear makeup.  I don't judge.  I just know that I prefer human faces without apparent makeup or "dressings"....I know that most other humans are different in how they perceive the world - and that's OK too.

F*ck bullies btw - I am sad for them.

• I do know how much pressure there is to wear makeup.  I don't judge.  I just know that I prefer human faces without apparent makeup or "dressings"....I know that most other humans are different in how they perceive the world - and that's OK too.

F*ck bullies btw - I am sad for them.

Children
No Data