Hi

Hi.

How are you? Smile

I was diagnosed on Tuesday which was my birthday. Usually I hate birthdays but I liked this one because it felt like I finally know who I am. The relief was immense and much needed after not knowing who I was all my life. I wish id known earlier tbh but im happy to know now. 

What is ur fave TV series? Just try to be nice and make convo. Mine is Stranger Things!

Parents
  • Hi Pookie. Cute name - wasnt that Garfield’s teddy bear’s name too? I hate birthdays as well. I don’t mind adding to my age, I just don’t like focus being turned my way. Albeit well meant. A moments quiet reflection about another turn around the sun, that’s all I need on my birthday. 

favourite show? That there Doctor Who is alright I suppose. I keep meaning to finish Stranger Things season 4, must get to that. Was enjoying it as much as my prevailing mood lets me enjoy anything these days! Anyway, welcome and I hope you like it here. Everyone’s really nice. 

• Birthday's are k but there to much pressure for my liking. Everyone wants to talk to u on that day and I dontv like to talk or be in the spot light either. I don't no know about Garfield but its what my mum calls me :p 

Defoos check out stranger things season 4.its one of the best 1s! I like Dr Who as well. I'm on the matt smith erA A.T.M which I'm enjoying.

• Birthday's are k but there to much pressure for my liking. Everyone wants to talk to u on that day and I dontv like to talk or be in the spot light either. I don't no know about Garfield but its what my mum calls me :p 

Defoos check out stranger things season 4.its one of the best 1s! I like Dr Who as well. I'm on the matt smith erA A.T.M which I'm enjoying.

Children
  • Birthday's are k but there to much pressure for my liking. Everyone wants to talk to u on that day and I dontv like to talk or be in the spot light either

Exactly, I couldn’t agree more! I understand that some people really enjoy birthdays but it is just another day. Having said that one of the main things I like about my birthday is received books related to autistic experience.