Married to (suspected)

Hi married over 20 years. He works hard and does everything he knows tom he manag s people and assignments and is organised  but constantly I'm hurt because of lack of care 

He doesn't get cues or emotions alot of the time 

He's totally unaware and only now is he considering it may be something. His mom is far more extreme than he is and he's becoming more that way which frightens me.

I'm desperate to leave to avoid the hurt because I can't see any hope. Im tired and he do want get why

Parents
  • Hi I can relate to this so much. I was with my ex husband for many years, separated a few years ago. Only recently found out he may be autistic and not sure if he’ll pursue a diagnosis

It would have made a difference throughout the marriage to have had a diagnosis to work with and get some  support.

• Hi I can relate to this so much. I was with my ex husband for many years, separated a few years ago. Only recently found out he may be autistic and not sure if he’ll pursue a diagnosis

It would have made a difference throughout the marriage to have had a diagnosis to work with and get some  support.

Children
No Data