work

Hi there i am in the process of getting an autism diagnosis. I've got to say it's a breath of fresh air reading the posts on here. I'm so happy i'm not alone. The question i have is what kind of work do people do as i have done various jobs but struggle with the social side of it.  

Parents
  • i do dumb labour in a warehouse for a delivery company. easy enough, alot of people are foreign so communication isnt really important. couldnt understand people as much at first not even the english as wasnt used to hearing people for a long time so voices were probably not clear to my head, can understand better now as my ears and brain probably grown more used to picking up their voices and trying to make it clearer.

• i do dumb labour in a warehouse for a delivery company. easy enough, alot of people are foreign so communication isnt really important. couldnt understand people as much at first not even the english as wasnt used to hearing people for a long time so voices were probably not clear to my head, can understand better now as my ears and brain probably grown more used to picking up their voices and trying to make it clearer.

Children
No Data