My son has Aspergers and struggling to find a future

Hi …my son is 21 and wants to stay on at college but in September we will have to pay for his course ….we were late to the party and only have just applied for universal credit for him but they will only pay it until August…..unless he leaves college and he can still get it but must find a job…..I don’t think my son is able to find work …he has Aspergers and is the least confident person I know with strangers !!!!!!!!

Parents
  • You could see if he is eligible for 'limited capacity to work' which would take the pressure of looking for work away and give him the opportunity to study / train in a desired field 

If this may be an option that hasn't been explored you can contact Citizen Advice for more information 

• You could see if he is eligible for 'limited capacity to work' which would take the pressure of looking for work away and give him the opportunity to study / train in a desired field 

If this may be an option that hasn't been explored you can contact Citizen Advice for more information 

Children
No Data