This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Worldwide support group (Whatsapp)

Hi!

I am the founder and creator of a worldwide support group for autistic adults, it has been a few years and I get interest from low and middle income countries all the time to join. I thought I would introduce myself here for people in the UK. I have had a couple of people join from the NAS in the past but we are quite lucky for autism services in the UK (as is the case in Australia, USA and New Zealand)

But if you are interested in learning about other countries, foreign languages and their cultures than you are welcome to apply to join! It is a WhatsApp group, with over 300 people in it and it can be pretty fast paced at times. So please bare this in mind before joining. 

www.worldwideautists.com

• Hi there,

welcome to the forum

I just wanted to warn you you might be in violation of

rule 8. Recommendations are welcome. If you’ve found a service, book, helpline, or product helpful, feel free to share. If you are using an affiliate link, please advise of this in your post or comment. We do not allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services. 

It's not personal but we have a real and repetitive issue with spam and suspicious links sometimes so we tend to be cautious when an account is made just for the purpose of sharing links