Hello

Hey all I'm new to the nas and I am introducing myself. My name is Gemma Smith. I'm nearly 40 (about 3wks to go)

I was diagnosed feb 2020 after an 18month wait just before the UK went into its first lockdown from covid. 

I'm a pagan, love nature, I'm regular at meetings for this

I'm currently at Blackpool and the fylde college studying ;hairdressing and barbering 

I'm currently waiting for my pip to come through (this is my second/third attempt at getting it)

I've got a very supportive fiance who has helped me out alot with everything, unlike my mum who doesn't accept autism as a disability.

I enjoy colouring on my phone,baking and making cards.

We have 3 cats; a female tortoiseshell called starla, a male black and white called pebbles and a ginger male called loki

Parents
  • LOKI!!!!!!  Fantastic name for a cat.

But may I suggest you edit this a little as the forum rules say we shouldn't use real names or photos.  And also you've just put your (almost) date of birth publicly on the internet which is a bit dangerous.  Keep those personal details safe to yourself sweetie. ;) 

But all that aside, welcome to the forum!  I'm a non-binary recovering goth who got diagnosed just before Christmas.  I've been dying my hair silly colours for over 25 years.  I have two rats (technically my daughters but I love them) and I bake sometimes but not particularly well. 

• Thanks for the input but I am being true to myself I feel better when I am honest as I used to hide things and I got bullied 

• That's nice, but it is still a security risk.  People can use details like this in all sorts of nefarious ways.  We only say it because we want to keep people safe.  

Reply Children