Hello

Hey all I'm new to the nas and I am introducing myself. My name is Gemma Smith. I'm nearly 40 (about 3wks to go)

I was diagnosed feb 2020 after an 18month wait just before the UK went into its first lockdown from covid. 

I'm a pagan, love nature, I'm regular at meetings for this

I'm currently at Blackpool and the fylde college studying ;hairdressing and barbering 

I'm currently waiting for my pip to come through (this is my second/third attempt at getting it)

I've got a very supportive fiance who has helped me out alot with everything, unlike my mum who doesn't accept autism as a disability.

I enjoy colouring on my phone,baking and making cards.

We have 3 cats; a female tortoiseshell called starla, a male black and white called pebbles and a ginger male called loki

Parents
  • Hi Gemma, welcome to the forum. Heads up, maybe edit the post to take out your surname as that's already a lot of identifying information all in one post and it's best to have some things unshared or a degree of plausible deniability when it comes to being identified irl from your online activity just for safety reasons.

Eg. my name is Sam irl, and people can probably find my surname from other places online but I'm not the only person of that name on the internet and I don't share my location any more specific beyond what country I'm in nor where I work/study. So no worries about people stalking me or turning up at my door.

Very happy for you to be back studying and good news that your fiance is accepting though, also you'll be happy to know you aren't the only pagan here it's quite a varied bunch on these forums. :)

• Hi Gemma, welcome to the forum. Heads up, maybe edit the post to take out your surname as that's already a lot of identifying information all in one post and it's best to have some things unshared or a degree of plausible deniability when it comes to being identified irl from your online activity just for safety reasons.

Eg. my name is Sam irl, and people can probably find my surname from other places online but I'm not the only person of that name on the internet and I don't share my location any more specific beyond what country I'm in nor where I work/study. So no worries about people stalking me or turning up at my door.

Very happy for you to be back studying and good news that your fiance is accepting though, also you'll be happy to know you aren't the only pagan here it's quite a varied bunch on these forums. :)

Children