Hide yourself

I am struggling to understand why autistic people should hide their faces on this site. To me this sounds like neurodivergent prejudice? And incredibly outdated!

Parents
  • I was never even here.

Now that's proper neurodivergent.....and incredibly outdated...and wise ?

I can't really see the "prejudice" ?

• Look closer grasshopper Grin

• Grasshopper have a wide field of vision and are generally considered to have excellent eyesight due to their unusual compound eye structure and ability to see in ultraviolet and infrared light. They can use one of their ommatidia to focus on an object or isolated point independently within their field of vision and then the two layers of cells in that lens can very sensitively distinguish light from dark at that spot.  Rather than look closer, they sometimes have to turn their head slightly to the side.

• Grasshopper have a wide field of vision and are generally considered to have excellent eyesight due to their unusual compound eye structure and ability to see in ultraviolet and infrared light. They can use one of their ommatidia to focus on an object or isolated point independently within their field of vision and then the two layers of cells in that lens can very sensitively distinguish light from dark at that spot.  Rather than look closer, they sometimes have to turn their head slightly to the side.

Children