New diagnosis, adult autism

Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with ASC as I have struggled for as long as I can remember with just being me. I don’t know what I’m doing to be honest, I just thought joining might help me in some way, I have been told several times to apply for pip, and finally got the outcome back this week, zero points, has anyone any advice please? Or even just to say what I have said here is ok? Thank you 

Parents
  • I have found that connecting with people who have similarities to me has been very helpful. The people here are inclined to be helpful and non-judgmental, which is pleasant. From what I have gathered, your PIP experience is quite standard and appealing the decision seems to be almost mandatory in order to receive any support.

• I have found that connecting with people who have similarities to me has been very helpful. The people here are inclined to be helpful and non-judgmental, which is pleasant. From what I have gathered, your PIP experience is quite standard and appealing the decision seems to be almost mandatory in order to receive any support.

Children
  • Thanks for your reply Martin, if I’m honest I don’t really cope well with other people in general but find online a bit easier.I have been worried sick over the outcome for pip because I was cautious from the start, it was my support worker that suggested I do so, I knew this would happen, but it just makes me ill rethinking it 24/7