Newly diagnosed.

Good evening one and all! 

Thought that I would make an effort and reach out to others in our community. 

My name is David, I am 34yo from Northern Ireland. I have 4 children and a wonderful Mrs. 

I love star wars, dungeons and dragons, history. Xbox and subjects around aliens/paranormal. 

I'd love to chat to other people and make some friends with similar interests! Ideally I'd love it if there was a local group to meet up with and hang out once in a while 

Parents
  • welcome to NAS . I'm Kawthar 19 and i attend college not even married . this place is chill but yeah . people are really warm and friendly here like me . I have ADHD OCD DEPRESSION ANXIETY AUTISM AND DYSLEXIA yeah . hope you enjoy your time here. I use NAS to get stuff out of my chest but also see who helps me with my mental health issues too . Nice to talk to people who have similar interests as me i love star wars too . never played Xbox or dungeons and dragons but have many other girly hobbies yeah 

• I collect medical issues too! So far I have depression, anxiety, psoriasis, arthritis and diabetes on top of my autism!! What girly hobbies do you partake in? I love hearing about people's interests 

• reading books , mindfulness colouring , listening to music , talking to my bffs , watching horror movies , interacting with my friends and other stuff yeah 

Reply Children