Newly diagnosed.

Good evening one and all! 

Thought that I would make an effort and reach out to others in our community. 

My name is David, I am 34yo from Northern Ireland. I have 4 children and a wonderful Mrs. 

I love star wars, dungeons and dragons, history. Xbox and subjects around aliens/paranormal. 

I'd love to chat to other people and make some friends with similar interests! Ideally I'd love it if there was a local group to meet up with and hang out once in a while 

Parents
  • I like Star Wars and Star Trek. I binged Stargate while my daughter was a baby. I also recommend Farscape if you haven't seen it, it has a different quality.

I also enjoy video games on any platform, but mostly fantasy rpg style things. Most recently Horizon. 

• I had forgot all about farscape!! I really need to rewatch that now! Fantasy RPG is definitely my preferred genre. Final fantasy 8 was my first venture into that style and I still love it. Diablo 3 and Baldurs Gate are other examples of games I like. Currently I'm playing Conan Exiles which is fun

• FF9 was mine!  Loved 8, too. I miss the fact that in later games we can't rename our characters anymore because voice-over, but I did enjoy the way the boys flirted with each other in 15.  I replayed 9 with my kids and they really enjoyed it, but the Steam version seems easier than I remember- less of a grind.

• FF9 was mine!  Loved 8, too. I miss the fact that in later games we can't rename our characters anymore because voice-over, but I did enjoy the way the boys flirted with each other in 15.  I replayed 9 with my kids and they really enjoyed it, but the Steam version seems easier than I remember- less of a grind.

Children
  • I played a bit of 12 with my kids and the Mrs which was fun. The kids loved Fran. They are definitely easier now though. Partly because they often have a boosted speed version and partly because we have an idea of the bet course of action based on experience! 8 is so much easier as an adult than it was on the PS1