Hello

Hi. I'm a 25 year old low functioning autistic, currently unable to work and really *function* properly. I think of myself as a car that runs on different parts, fuel and oil. Grin

I suffer badly with anxiety, weakened immune system and constant inflammation.

I'm in to books and reading, anything Sci-fi like Doctor Who, Star Trek, Blakes 7, Buffy... Anything like that. My favourite movie is the first Back To The Future. 

Really love music. It gets me through harder days. I love vinyl records, have a big collection now. 

I'm collecting the Ty bears now as well.

I like to read on my Kindle.

I love writing. I want to publish books one day. 

I'm hoping to find understanding and friendship here. Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi, I am also a Sci-Fi fan, mostly old-school - Jack Vance, Ray Bradbury, Brian Aldiss, Cordwainer Smith and the like. I have an eclectic taste in music, from Jefferson Airplane to Frank Zappa. In genres, I like Blues, Folk, Ska and Reggae, Flamenco, World Music, Rock, Prog Rock, some Jazz, Early Music and Baroque. I like vocal music to be emotional, but instrumental music to be mathematical and 'cool'. My favourite single musician would have to be Bob Dylan.

• Hi, I am also a Sci-Fi fan, mostly old-school - Jack Vance, Ray Bradbury, Brian Aldiss, Cordwainer Smith and the like. I have an eclectic taste in music, from Jefferson Airplane to Frank Zappa. In genres, I like Blues, Folk, Ska and Reggae, Flamenco, World Music, Rock, Prog Rock, some Jazz, Early Music and Baroque. I like vocal music to be emotional, but instrumental music to be mathematical and 'cool'. My favourite single musician would have to be Bob Dylan.

Children
  • Cool you like some really cool stuff. I'll have to look a lot of that up and check it out as well. I love music and our tastes are pretty similar. Bob Dylan is my all time favourite singer, his music is so powerful and really hits home at times.