Hello

Hi

Basically I've had quite a turbulent life after being treated for anxiety and depression on various occasions given pharmaceuticals which just made me lethargic and zapped my energy made me sleep. 

Then being told in 2006 I had a learning disability, which wasn't explained given CBT put on a condition management programme, which was subsequently shutdown and left to paddle my own canoe with no compass.

I have also been referred to a psychiatrist in the past but nothing materialised. 

I have now realised I have Autistic/Nueodiverse spectrum similarities having done online tests also having been told I have no filter and say things I as see them, have very little diplomatic skills and upset people as they don't like the truth. 

Everything I do has to be logical and I have to plan things in my mind running different situations and outcomes also I repeat myself and answer my own questions, which can be annoying if I'm in the company of family members, who don't know or understand me, I have thought this is normal behaviour but apparently it not.

I'm never late for an appointment as I plan it metistically and I've things do go pear shaped, there's consequences. 

My journey has led me here to try and seek help in a crumbling environment and system. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data