Hi

Hi. I'm not great at intros so I'll make this short. I have ASD, my daughter does as well she's 3 and a half now. I like to write, my main ambition is to be an author. I like music and my fav band is Take That. Hi! Grinning

Parents
  • This could be a great thread. 

Alan, 50 North Wales, like computers, 2 kids just starting uni, (about to suffer empty nest syndrome), like cars but can't afford a good one at the moment, just diagnosed, report next week. Help local schools with tech issues and teaching kids, google certified educator. Have own business that is ticking over and low income. Like all music, seen Prince, Radiohead and Elbow more than once. 

• Hi Alan, welcome here. Congrats on the diagnosis, hopefully it's all starting to make sense now. Xx

• Not yet, I hope the report offers some clarity, so far I just have 'you are' from the last assessment meeting. So I'm reflecting on the past and how things might have been different if I had known. I'm hoping the report may help me refocus on the future. 

• It's all completely overwhelming at the moment, I've got more work coming in, but my head is simply obsessing over this (as we all know so well happens). I don't know whether to accept additional workload or lose potential future customers by giving myself some breathing space. 

• It's all completely overwhelming at the moment, I've got more work coming in, but my head is simply obsessing over this (as we all know so well happens). I don't know whether to accept additional workload or lose potential future customers by giving myself some breathing space. 

Children
No Data