Hello, again!

I was a member here before, but I removed my account because I wasn't sure this was the right place -- I'd had a failed assessment I did not agree with, and wanted to wait for the second opinion before I returned.

TBH I was pretty appalled by the first assessment as they wrote load of things down that I didn't say and missed out on loads of things I did say -- and so I opened a complaint and started the long wait for a second opinion.

Here I am, just under a year and a half later, with confirmed Asperger's Syndrome (assessed using ICD-10 criteria by the NHS).

So, I am autistic -- and, while I don't match all the expected stereotypes, I do think this is a correct diagnosis. (I'm also comorbid with ADHD and Dyspraxia).

Hello everyone Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi.  Welcome back to the place (the only place I have ever found) that is fit for "don't match all the expected stereotypes."  I'm pleased you have been able to secure the label you feel to be apt.  Your story suggests that some poor souls may never be so fortunate!  Congrats.

• Hi.  Welcome back to the place (the only place I have ever found) that is fit for "don't match all the expected stereotypes."  I'm pleased you have been able to secure the label you feel to be apt.  Your story suggests that some poor souls may never be so fortunate!  Congrats.

Children
No Data