Heya :)

Heya, I'm Rayne. Have Autism and a few other issues. My anxiety has gotten worse lately but I've managed to get a part time job at a children's nursery, I start on Monday Grimacing hoping it will go okay but I am nervous.

Parents
  • Hi Rayne. Nice to meet you and good luck for the job. I will hope and pray it goes well for you
    Im really struggling with the whole work situation at the moment so fair play to you for finding one

Just remember theres no pressure on you, whatever happens is ok, you dont have to get it all right

• Hi Rayne. Nice to meet you and good luck for the job. I will hope and pray it goes well for you
    Im really struggling with the whole work situation at the moment so fair play to you for finding one

Just remember theres no pressure on you, whatever happens is ok, you dont have to get it all right

Children
  • Hi Billy. Nice to meet you too! How are you?

I'm sorry you're struggling. I understand this, I was/am as well. Work is hard and my past experiences haven't been great. You'll get there though Billy, good things come to those who wait :) 

Hugs x