Hello

Hello!

I'm Star. I have autism and other problems, nothing too bad though which is good ^^

I don't work exactly but I do write and publish some books about autism and I do online videos about my autism as well. It helps spread awareness and it is a lot of fun as well! I've actually had messages and emails from people saying I inspired them to sell a diagnosis. I'm so pleased to hear things like that!

I also do charity work. Nothing big but I like to help out when I can. I've done hospital visits up until my immune system broke down.

I'm not very good with people sadly. I like the idea of having friends and mixing with people but I get so anxious and I can't seem to get it right when it comes to talking. I'm like it with my family too so upsetting.

I'm currently in burnout still recovering after my mum died. It's been a long haul but I'm hoping it's getting better now.

Sorry I said so much here! 

^^

Parents
  • Hi Star!  

Great that you’re spreading awareness of autism!  The charity work is also a great thing to do.  

Hope your immune system recovers, I’m sure it will soon!  

I also find small talk difficult, even with my family.  Most people with autism are awful with people, including me!  

Sorry about the death of your mum.  Glad you’re recovering from burnout!

Just to add, I’m sure you’ll make friends here.  This community is friendly.

• Hi Star!  

Great that you’re spreading awareness of autism!  The charity work is also a great thing to do.  

Hope your immune system recovers, I’m sure it will soon!  

I also find small talk difficult, even with my family.  Most people with autism are awful with people, including me!  

Sorry about the death of your mum.  Glad you’re recovering from burnout!

Just to add, I’m sure you’ll make friends here.  This community is friendly.

Children
No Data