Hi! Dual diagnosis- Adhd and autism

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to have found this community, can't wait to hyper focus on it and read through as many posts as possible! I only just got diagnosed with autism so there's a lot I'm hoping to learn.

Just wondering if anyone else has a dual diagnosis of ADHD and autism, and if so, if you feel like one of them affects you more on a daily basis/forms a larger part of your self-identity?

Parents
  • Hi Hannah,

Sorry for replying late.  I’m sure you’ll have a great time in this community and make loads of friends.  

No, I don’t have a dual diagnosis of ADHD and autism.  However, there will be many others in this community who do have a dual diagnosis of ADHD and autism and they can help answer your question about which condition affects someone more on a day-to-day basis/forms a larger part of someone’s self-identity.

• Hi Hannah,

Sorry for replying late.  I’m sure you’ll have a great time in this community and make loads of friends.  

No, I don’t have a dual diagnosis of ADHD and autism.  However, there will be many others in this community who do have a dual diagnosis of ADHD and autism and they can help answer your question about which condition affects someone more on a day-to-day basis/forms a larger part of someone’s self-identity.

Children
No Data