Leaving the house

So recently diagnosed at the age of 23 and i have always loved being at home but im now getting worse at leaving the house ! I literally go to work. I have my own little hobbies at home and enjoy these alot! Is this something thats similar for most people or am i just being a complete and utter mess! 

Parents
  • During Covid, apart from my virus related work, I hardly left the house at all, and took sensible precautions to avoid getting the virus.

That lasted for nearly two years, and then I found going out at all became a struggle...

Sometimes you just have to MAKE yourself do stuff. The key (for me) is to MAKE yourself do stuff when YOU decide, and not when someone else does. 

I decided I needed to go out more, so I started finding reasons to...

• During Covid, apart from my virus related work, I hardly left the house at all, and took sensible precautions to avoid getting the virus.

That lasted for nearly two years, and then I found going out at all became a struggle...

Sometimes you just have to MAKE yourself do stuff. The key (for me) is to MAKE yourself do stuff when YOU decide, and not when someone else does. 

I decided I needed to go out more, so I started finding reasons to...

Children
No Data