Leaving the house

So recently diagnosed at the age of 23 and i have always loved being at home but im now getting worse at leaving the house ! I literally go to work. I have my own little hobbies at home and enjoy these alot! Is this something thats similar for most people or am i just being a complete and utter mess! 

Parents
  • I'm not a diagnosed aspie but my daughter is, so probably am too. As I've got older I like to leave the house less, and my social circle is smaller as well. There is no norm and although you don't want to make it anxiety provoking by not going out ever, staying in and doing stuff on your own is fine. Try to go out though once in a while, so you don't feel as much as a fish out of water when you have to.

• I'm not a diagnosed aspie but my daughter is, so probably am too. As I've got older I like to leave the house less, and my social circle is smaller as well. There is no norm and although you don't want to make it anxiety provoking by not going out ever, staying in and doing stuff on your own is fine. Try to go out though once in a while, so you don't feel as much as a fish out of water when you have to.

Children
No Data