Leaving the house

So recently diagnosed at the age of 23 and i have always loved being at home but im now getting worse at leaving the house ! I literally go to work. I have my own little hobbies at home and enjoy these alot! Is this something thats similar for most people or am i just being a complete and utter mess! 

Parents
  • I think this is very common for us autistic people. Since my burnout I have done less things, I used to travel to London and to sports events round the south of England but since my burnout I havnt really been able to do this at all even though I would like to

I do get very anxious leaving the house sometimes and find it difficult

To be honest with you I dont really like leaving the house unless it is to go out in nature, I go feed the ducks and go to the zoo and everything apart from that I would rather not do 

• I think this is very common for us autistic people. Since my burnout I have done less things, I used to travel to London and to sports events round the south of England but since my burnout I havnt really been able to do this at all even though I would like to

I do get very anxious leaving the house sometimes and find it difficult

To be honest with you I dont really like leaving the house unless it is to go out in nature, I go feed the ducks and go to the zoo and everything apart from that I would rather not do 

Children
No Data