Leaving the house

So recently diagnosed at the age of 23 and i have always loved being at home but im now getting worse at leaving the house ! I literally go to work. I have my own little hobbies at home and enjoy these alot! Is this something thats similar for most people or am i just being a complete and utter mess! 

Parents
  • You're not being a complete and utter mess at all and I regularly do the same. Most of my hobbies are indoor based.

However, I do think it is good, wellbeing wise, to get out of the house at least once a day. I was diagnosed quite recently and that gave me a bit of a push to try and set out what I call my 'healthy rules'. I like writing lists! Anyway, one of those is that I should leave the house every day for a run or a walk. I've been putting off going out all day to be honest, but I know I will feel better for it. 

• You're not being a complete and utter mess at all and I regularly do the same. Most of my hobbies are indoor based.

However, I do think it is good, wellbeing wise, to get out of the house at least once a day. I was diagnosed quite recently and that gave me a bit of a push to try and set out what I call my 'healthy rules'. I like writing lists! Anyway, one of those is that I should leave the house every day for a run or a walk. I've been putting off going out all day to be honest, but I know I will feel better for it. 

Children
No Data