Leaving the house

So recently diagnosed at the age of 23 and i have always loved being at home but im now getting worse at leaving the house ! I literally go to work. I have my own little hobbies at home and enjoy these alot! Is this something thats similar for most people or am i just being a complete and utter mess! 

Parents
  • I have always been a homebody, but when I was younger I did go out and do things. Since my burnout in 2020, I have gotten so much worse. I leave the house for appointments, work and to run errands when necessary. Other than that it’s a struggle. I’m fully aware I don’t need a buzzing social life, and I am perfectly happy on my own doing my hobbies, but I am finding I am putting off things more and more because I’d rather stay in my safe place. This isn’t good, and I am working on it. 

• I have always been a homebody, but when I was younger I did go out and do things. Since my burnout in 2020, I have gotten so much worse. I leave the house for appointments, work and to run errands when necessary. Other than that it’s a struggle. I’m fully aware I don’t need a buzzing social life, and I am perfectly happy on my own doing my hobbies, but I am finding I am putting off things more and more because I’d rather stay in my safe place. This isn’t good, and I am working on it. 

Children
No Data