Hii

Hii!

I'm new here. I was diagnosed when I was still little. I'm not sure what my level of ASD is don't think that was a thing when I was diagnosed. I'm suffering from a lot of tiredness and fatigue but I've read online that's common with ASD. I'm sleeping so much right now.

I don't work but sometimes I do charity and fundraising work. I like to help and make a difference.

I love music and Ty Beanie Babies. I have a big collection.

It's great to be with you here.

Parents
  • Hi, I’m new on here too. I got diagnosed only a couple years ago until after my teens. Cant help but feel things would have been a lot different if I’d known earlier. 

I‘m still in the process of discovering how my autism makes me tick as I like to put it and I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m trying to see my autism as who I am rather than how low or high functioning I am and defining myself that way. I’m just learning what helps me and what doesn’t which I’m hoping will then lead to a more manageable lifestyle for myself which I haven’t been able to have really.

I guess like anything your autism will present itself differently on different days and situations so I’m trying to learn the signs before I burnout like I always have done in the past. I completely relate with the fatigue. When i was younger they thought it was ME but it never really fit.

I used to try and fight the tiredness but slowly that it’s just our bodies way of processing everything especially when it’s been overloaded. 

i do charity work too! It’s a great feeling to help and I’m hoping it will help me to deal with a job further down the line. 

Hope that helps in some way!

• Hi, I’m new on here too. I got diagnosed only a couple years ago until after my teens. Cant help but feel things would have been a lot different if I’d known earlier. 

I‘m still in the process of discovering how my autism makes me tick as I like to put it and I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m trying to see my autism as who I am rather than how low or high functioning I am and defining myself that way. I’m just learning what helps me and what doesn’t which I’m hoping will then lead to a more manageable lifestyle for myself which I haven’t been able to have really.

I guess like anything your autism will present itself differently on different days and situations so I’m trying to learn the signs before I burnout like I always have done in the past. I completely relate with the fatigue. When i was younger they thought it was ME but it never really fit.

I used to try and fight the tiredness but slowly that it’s just our bodies way of processing everything especially when it’s been overloaded. 

i do charity work too! It’s a great feeling to help and I’m hoping it will help me to deal with a job further down the line. 

Hope that helps in some way!

Children
No Data