New

Hi 

I am new :) 

I wanted to find a community, that is not based on facebook, wich in my burnout is a very scary place.

I am 41 and just lerning that I am autistic and have an autistic burnout. 

I want to thank all those fantastic autistic people that share there stories and knowledge. It helps so much. 

Parents
  • Hi, welcome, social media can be difficult for anyone but when autistic it can be too much to manage and its best to focus on what works better for you, you can always return in the future when in a better place.  With the burnout its best to minimise things that might worsen it, or keep it bad, and making sure our thoughts are healthy and helping us feel better.  Not loads of research on it but there is advice from autistic people worth googling. 

• Hi, welcome, social media can be difficult for anyone but when autistic it can be too much to manage and its best to focus on what works better for you, you can always return in the future when in a better place.  With the burnout its best to minimise things that might worsen it, or keep it bad, and making sure our thoughts are healthy and helping us feel better.  Not loads of research on it but there is advice from autistic people worth googling. 

Children
No Data