Hello!

Hello!

Nice to meet you!

I just wanted to come by and say hello. I was diagnosed with asd when I was still little. I struggle with anxiety and a few health problems. I have a huge interest obsession in bee's and nature. I love reading all about them! And in my free time I do a lot of writing and drawing. 

Parents
  • Hello, it is nice to meet you too. I also love bees and try to grow things in the garden that bees like. I won't use anything that might harm them or hurt them. We need to look after them. I love watching them. I struggle with anxiety too, and also like to write but I am no good at drawing! I love nature and feel comfortable around nature, as if I can be myself. Nature makes me feel not alone.

• Hello, it is nice to meet you too. I also love bees and try to grow things in the garden that bees like. I won't use anything that might harm them or hurt them. We need to look after them. I love watching them. I struggle with anxiety too, and also like to write but I am no good at drawing! I love nature and feel comfortable around nature, as if I can be myself. Nature makes me feel not alone.

Children
No Data