Recent diagnosis of my 4yr old

Hello everyone my name is parminder, my son has recently been diagnosed with autism. He is 4 going on 5 doesn’t speak a lot.

I am doing what I can in terms of educating myself to understand and lean more about autism.

As vvb I don’t have much knowledge I go along with my son I sometimes understand him, he interacts with me a bit more.

Any help, guidance knowledge would be helpful for me.

I want take up a course/education in autism and make it my life’s goal.

Parents
  • Well, poke around this NAS site. There are courses from seminars on specific topics to post grads developed with NAS at Sheffield Halam, out there. Then, there's the Autism Show once a year.

Otherwise, make a list of your questions and drip feed them out here. We'll give you an autistic person's insight and the mods will pop in with references and links to advice pages.

• Well, poke around this NAS site. There are courses from seminars on specific topics to post grads developed with NAS at Sheffield Halam, out there. Then, there's the Autism Show once a year.

Otherwise, make a list of your questions and drip feed them out here. We'll give you an autistic person's insight and the mods will pop in with references and links to advice pages.

Children
No Data