Hey I'm Rain!

Hey I'm Rain!

I was diagnosed a few years ago when I was still at school. Life has changed so much since, sadly I lost my mum and sister in the space of a few years - massive change, my worst nightmare really and I still find it hard to live after this happened. But I'm trying.

I had some bad news last year, I have a brain tumour and I'm having a melt/shutdown every time I go to hospital appointments as I have severe anxiety and medical phobia. If you guys have any tips on how to be better with this that would be great. Currently I don't cope well and it's embarrassing.

Writing is my world. It's so much fun, I love it. I like to do creative writing and can do it literally all day. I've been collecting records as well and enjoying a new way of music. I like music, it's fun that There's so many songs to hear and enjoy.

Parents
  • Welcome home Rain.

I'm so sorry about your health. Totally understand your health phobia, I have the same don't trust doctors and avoid them all cost. Agree with others, like they just got their qualifications online.

• Welcome home Rain.

I'm so sorry about your health. Totally understand your health phobia, I have the same don't trust doctors and avoid them all cost. Agree with others, like they just got their qualifications online.

Children
No Data