Hey I'm Rain!

Hey I'm Rain!

I was diagnosed a few years ago when I was still at school. Life has changed so much since, sadly I lost my mum and sister in the space of a few years - massive change, my worst nightmare really and I still find it hard to live after this happened. But I'm trying.

I had some bad news last year, I have a brain tumour and I'm having a melt/shutdown every time I go to hospital appointments as I have severe anxiety and medical phobia. If you guys have any tips on how to be better with this that would be great. Currently I don't cope well and it's embarrassing.

Writing is my world. It's so much fun, I love it. I like to do creative writing and can do it literally all day. I've been collecting records as well and enjoying a new way of music. I like music, it's fun that There's so many songs to hear and enjoy.

Parents
  • Although it's forbidden knowledge, non-mainstream, (and also in many countries illegal), I happen to know that there is a world wide illegal and unmonitored public trial of "Rick Simpson oil" currently underway. Failures are being publicised as well as success stories

I've seen the stuff work with my own eyes, and had it documented by a reliable witness, so I feel justified in mentioning it to someone in your position. There's a video entitled "running from the cure"

A three month course of RSO from the bits off the internet where surprisingly I never go, costs around £2-3000 I am told.

In my opinion the stuff needs proper trialling NOW, and would likely cut the cost of cancer care dramatically as well as improve results equally dramatically for some sorts of tumour. It seems to be good on the fast growing sort, in my observation, but I only have a tiny dataset to draw on. 

• Although it's forbidden knowledge, non-mainstream, (and also in many countries illegal), I happen to know that there is a world wide illegal and unmonitored public trial of "Rick Simpson oil" currently underway. Failures are being publicised as well as success stories

I've seen the stuff work with my own eyes, and had it documented by a reliable witness, so I feel justified in mentioning it to someone in your position. There's a video entitled "running from the cure"

A three month course of RSO from the bits off the internet where surprisingly I never go, costs around £2-3000 I am told.

In my opinion the stuff needs proper trialling NOW, and would likely cut the cost of cancer care dramatically as well as improve results equally dramatically for some sorts of tumour. It seems to be good on the fast growing sort, in my observation, but I only have a tiny dataset to draw on. 

Children
No Data