Hey I'm Rain!

Hey I'm Rain!

I was diagnosed a few years ago when I was still at school. Life has changed so much since, sadly I lost my mum and sister in the space of a few years - massive change, my worst nightmare really and I still find it hard to live after this happened. But I'm trying.

I had some bad news last year, I have a brain tumour and I'm having a melt/shutdown every time I go to hospital appointments as I have severe anxiety and medical phobia. If you guys have any tips on how to be better with this that would be great. Currently I don't cope well and it's embarrassing.

Writing is my world. It's so much fun, I love it. I like to do creative writing and can do it literally all day. I've been collecting records as well and enjoying a new way of music. I like music, it's fun that There's so many songs to hear and enjoy.

Parents
  • Hi rain,

I am so sorry about your mum and sister. do you have any other family?

can they remove the tumour? is there anything that the hospital could do to help reduce the stress of the appointments. no need to be embarrased, you are doing amazing! you have severe anxiety and a medical phobia and yet you still manage to go to your hospital appointments

what do you write? i write poems when things get tough but they are pretty awfulJoy

Alisha xx

P.S. feel free to send me a private message

• Hi rain,

I am so sorry about your mum and sister. do you have any other family?

can they remove the tumour? is there anything that the hospital could do to help reduce the stress of the appointments. no need to be embarrased, you are doing amazing! you have severe anxiety and a medical phobia and yet you still manage to go to your hospital appointments

what do you write? i write poems when things get tough but they are pretty awfulJoy

Alisha xx

P.S. feel free to send me a private message

Children
No Data