Hello.

Hello. I was diagnosed literally last month which has been overwhelming, like a relief and pretty anxious for me as well. I'm weird like that! I'm so passionate about animals, music and chocolate lol. I eat way to much choc but we'll blame that on my head I get cravings. I'm passionate about reading and writing as well but my eyes are a bit odd at the moment so I'm not doing those things now.

Any-way....

Hello!

Parents
  • Hello, welcome to your autistic community. We are here for you. Take as long as you need to process and understand your newly discovered autistic identity, hopefully this forum will help you.

This channel is a really useful resource to help you understand more about your personal autistic experience and connect with other autistic people.

https://aucademy.co.uk/

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLsMY1ZY9-8IReQfGX-CvBQ

I love chocolate too. What is your favourite chocolate bar?

• Hi there. Thanks so much.

Yeah it's been good so far. Getting to know a lot of nice people here and enjoying chatting in the posts.

Thanks for the link I'll have a look.

I love it all lol! What's yours?

• You are very welcome. I am glad you enjoy this online community, it is a really friendly and accepting space of amazing autistic people.

The channel Aucademy is great, I keep promoting their videos and resources on this forum because I love it so much. I hope you find the videos informative and enjoy them as much as I do. 

I like most chocolate but particularly Lindt.

I love it all lol!

Have you tried Hotel Chocolat? Their chocolate is really good, unfortunately I can’t eat it because of a nut allergy and all the products say ‘may contain nuts’. If you like all chocolate, you may be pleased to know that chocolate has health benefits (namely dark chocolate though). Dark chocolate is good for the heart. 

• You are very welcome. I am glad you enjoy this online community, it is a really friendly and accepting space of amazing autistic people.

The channel Aucademy is great, I keep promoting their videos and resources on this forum because I love it so much. I hope you find the videos informative and enjoy them as much as I do. 

I like most chocolate but particularly Lindt.

I love it all lol!

Have you tried Hotel Chocolat? Their chocolate is really good, unfortunately I can’t eat it because of a nut allergy and all the products say ‘may contain nuts’. If you like all chocolate, you may be pleased to know that chocolate has health benefits (namely dark chocolate though). Dark chocolate is good for the heart. 

Children