Recommend private autism assessment

Hi, I’m looking for a private autism assessment in my area, we are in South Yorkshire. The waiting list for a NHS autism assessment in my area is too long as my daughter starts secondary school in September 2023. During lockdown our daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia ( private screening)  the screening also indicated that she could also have autism. Long story short after waiting since September 2021 time is running out for a diagnosis for us. Thanks for reading. 

• Hi There, It might be worth finding out if you have an NAS branch near you as they might be able to help with this? Our branches offer support to local autistic people and their families. If you interesting in checking if there is a local branch near to you, please follow the link below: 

https://www.autism.org.uk/what-we-do/local-branches Our branches are volunteer-led, and as such every branch and group is different. Some are parent support groups, some provide support and information to autistic adults, while others have office premises and run their own a drop-in service. You will need to check with a branch directly for more information on whether they are able to provide a particular service that you are interested in. 

Best,

SarahMod