Hello again

Hi everyone.

I wasn’t sure of the etiquette about coming back to this forum, so I thought I’d do a post to say hi again.

I’ve not been on here for a couple of months and wanted to start getting involved in a few conversations again, but, as usual have overthought everything and ended up not doing so. I’ve either talked myself out of or deleted every post/reply I’ve tried to do so far. So I guess that this is my attempt at joining back in again.

I hope you are all okay,

Coffee Guy

Parents
  • Hello,

Welcome back. I understand that tense moment of writing a message and then deleting it. I've responded to so many messages here but not actually responded because of the anxiety. Overthinking is such a nuisance.

I am doing well thanks. I hope you are as well.

• Hello,

Welcome back. I understand that tense moment of writing a message and then deleting it. I've responded to so many messages here but not actually responded because of the anxiety. Overthinking is such a nuisance.

I am doing well thanks. I hope you are as well.

Children
  • Thank you for your reply and welcome message. 

I find myself in that anxious position that you mentioned an awful lot in life. I found that I experienced it less and less when posting here a while ago, but having such a large break, I almost seemed to have lost the skill again!

I’m glad to hear that you are well, I am too thanks! Take care.