Hello

Hello, I joined as I'm looking for support for my daughter and myself. I received some great tricks and tips from a Mod earlier today which I'm hoping will help my daughter with her sleeping.

I'm a writer, that's something I've done since I left school. I'm not in the big leagues like Stephen King but it ticks over nicely. It means I can be at home which makes it easier for my autism and means I can look after Rebecca.

• Hi there, funny how those of us with supposed communication deficits can be so eloquent on a key board :-)

So glad you write. I've heard the most gut wrenching poetry from the written word of non-verbal people.

Now what would you like support with? We are here to help. This community nurtured me through my diagnosis and still supports. The voices you will never literally hear, of faces you will never see, will nonetheless respond here and support you all they can.

Chuck out a question...some autie or Aspie in our glorious ether will have something to offer you can use x

• Hello Paperback Writer, my that takes me back to my youth Slight smile

Welcome to the community. I hope you will find this a good place to be and useful for you and your daughter.