Hello

Heya! Thanks for checking out my page.

Ok so the first thing to know about me is that I'm Autistic. I was diagnosed recently after my GP saw certain signs, which I'm guessing was my lack of social interaction, my oversensitivity to light and touch and my obsessing over certain things like music - I'm a huge music fan! It was a long wait, very anxiety inducing actually lol but it was worth it in the end just to know. And believe me it's been a huge relief. I mean I know there's no cure but it's nice knowing why I am the way I am. I did have loads of What If moments, like what if I'm not actually Autistic? But luckily I got through them. I do feel a little lost now as in I don't really know what to do going forward. I'm unable to work, I have no friends and live with my family. My mum sadly isn't understanding with my Autism. My dad is a huge support, really cares and wants to try and help. I have a little sister and we are extremely close. 

I absolutely love music. I spend all day in my studio listening to music, singing, playing instruments and making music. I have lots of music memorabilia as well, equipment, pictures, clothes. It's my biggest passion and I do it every day. I'm teaching my sister to sing at the moment :) 

I also love horses! I was doing a lot of riding but stopped after suffering a seizure. They happen frequent now which isn't nice but luckily they aren't life threatening, just annoying and scary. So I don't ride much now.

Parents
  • This reply was deleted.
  • Hiya, thanks so much! Are you autistic or waiting for your diagnosis? I just got mine a few weeks ago :) 

I love rock/ballad, pop and synth best.

I do yes! :) I learnt to play the violin first, but I also play the piano, drums, recorder, guitar and a little saxophone but I'm not great at that one yet.

Do you like music and play any instruments?

• I'm sorry you felt that. It happened to me as well. Had a lot anxious days during the waiting. But we did it! Whoo! :) I agree. It gives you a new knowledge and reading up on it allowed me to look at things differently and do different which has been a big help for me.

Freddie's voice was just pitch perfect! Omg and their sound so unique. I love it. Oh no I've not heard but thanks for telling me about it I will definitely be looking at that! 

Ooh-wow that's perfect. Writing was a big obsession for me at one point as well but it got overtaken by music in the end. I still write a little but not like you and not like I used to. Once I sat up until like 2am writing. What kind of blogs did you do? Have you written any books? Writing is so much fun and it's relaxing as well :) I need to do some more!

• Well done for getting through the diagnosis. I found it added to the anxiety and was difficult at times. But it's a great feeling know that you are what you thought :) 

I like Queen best and ELO. Oh and OMD. All really unique and I get so much inspiration from their music. 

Do you mean words as in writing? I do a bit of writing as well, not as much as I'd like though. English and music were the only things at school I was good at.

• Well done for getting through the diagnosis. I found it added to the anxiety and was difficult at times. But it's a great feeling know that you are what you thought :) 

I like Queen best and ELO. Oh and OMD. All really unique and I get so much inspiration from their music. 

Do you mean words as in writing? I do a bit of writing as well, not as much as I'd like though. English and music were the only things at school I was good at.

Children
  • I'm sorry you felt that. It happened to me as well. Had a lot anxious days during the waiting. But we did it! Whoo! :) I agree. It gives you a new knowledge and reading up on it allowed me to look at things differently and do different which has been a big help for me.

Freddie's voice was just pitch perfect! Omg and their sound so unique. I love it. Oh no I've not heard but thanks for telling me about it I will definitely be looking at that! 

Ooh-wow that's perfect. Writing was a big obsession for me at one point as well but it got overtaken by music in the end. I still write a little but not like you and not like I used to. Once I sat up until like 2am writing. What kind of blogs did you do? Have you written any books? Writing is so much fun and it's relaxing as well :) I need to do some more!