ello

ello, im 38 and in referral stage for the asd services, so am not formally diagnosed, but, a lot of things just make sense when i see autism as the culprit in my life

well along with mental health and learning difficulty problems, 

erm, no idea what else to write, utter crap at introductions lol

Parents
  • Hi deadsponge and Pheonix

I joined over a year ago, and I pop in once a week at least ever since.

Pheonix - painting is special, I can't do that

deadsponge - if you haven't found it yet then keep looking for your special thing

• yeah im still kind of working out things i like and dont like

think thats related to mental health diagnosis to be honest

unless you mean something im particularly good at, which again, i haven't found haha

and just noticed the chaos undivided symbol lol

love the 40k universe, how dark and twisted it is, never had any way of getting into the actual hobby though, but i have some of the audiobooks on my phone

• I'm writing my first book, about the first Chosen one of Tzeentsch, hopefully I finish it before I die LOL work is getting in a way

I can't make myself to start painting, so I could play again, as I used to when I was teenager

in regard to sponges, that's one of my first:

Sponge

I am like a sponge

ready to absorb it all

only to find out later on

that the hunger grew too

alongside of me

and he wants more

• haha, interesting take on it as it goes, especially with the tzeentchian fixation on patterns and geometry.

hes not interested in the slaughter, still responsible for loads of it though, even if its a consequence and not the end goal haha

love chaos, i really do, so much room for, well, chaos lol, and just the warping and twisting of everything, and how it corrupts on an instinctive base level

just because hes more subtle and indirect, doesn't mean hes misundetstood, just a better liar lol, well my take on it anyway, although im not THAT well read on the universe in honesty

• the truth about Tzeentsch's real agenda, because he isn't really interested in all that mindless slaugter like the other three, he is just misunderstood, very much like autistic in this world LOL

• ahh, interesting, but, being tzeeentch, will it be the truth? or a version of it?

a lot of possibilities there, good luck with it, especially when it comes to tzeentch mind games, and i imagine theres so many ways to branch off from thngs, that even choosing how to must be really difficult

• ahh, interesting, but, being tzeeentch, will it be the truth? or a version of it?

a lot of possibilities there, good luck with it, especially when it comes to tzeentch mind games, and i imagine theres so many ways to branch off from thngs, that even choosing how to must be really difficult

Children
  • haha, interesting take on it as it goes, especially with the tzeentchian fixation on patterns and geometry.

hes not interested in the slaughter, still responsible for loads of it though, even if its a consequence and not the end goal haha

love chaos, i really do, so much room for, well, chaos lol, and just the warping and twisting of everything, and how it corrupts on an instinctive base level

just because hes more subtle and indirect, doesn't mean hes misundetstood, just a better liar lol, well my take on it anyway, although im not THAT well read on the universe in honesty

• the truth about Tzeentsch's real agenda, because he isn't really interested in all that mindless slaugter like the other three, he is just misunderstood, very much like autistic in this world LOL