Hello from Ireland

Hi, everyone,

I've recently been diagnosed with ASD after years of thinking I was just strange almost alien on this world. It's nice to know that how I am is normal and that there are others the same as me. Not that I want others to struggle, I don't mean that I just mean it's nice to not be in it on your own. 

For me I suppose the hardest part is being isolated and the anxiety because of anxiety disorder. I spend all my time alone. I have sensory struggles in lots of things and that includes sound and people's voices so I avoid people but that adds to the loneliness. I suck with people anyway though so I guess I'd still be on my own anyway.

I'm struggling with the anxiety disorder at the moment. I'm anxious and scared all the time but I don't really know what of. It's weird. It's like everything triggers it and I don't know how to stop it. I work in a library which is great for my ASD, was full time but I'm only part time now because of the anxiety. It's a great job as people don't talk much and if they do they are quiet which is perfect for me. 

I'm from Ireland. I also enjoy light music and drawing. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data