Relationship issues

Hi I’m new to this and I’m trying to learn as much as I can about dating a woman with autism she is not been diagnosed but she is definitely autistic what I wanted to know is there any good books to read on dating women with autism .I find it extremely hard to connect with her and the lack of emotions she shows I read things wrong quite often as regards to how she is feeling and when it comes to sex I’m often way off the mark in this aspect as I have a high sex drive and she doesn’t.I really love this girl to bits but we argue a lot and I find myself feeling insecure and paranoid when she is engrossed in so many things but me . I know this is my total lack of understanding in this field and would like to know more about it to try and save a relationship with a woman I love dearly with all my heart . 

Parents
  • Your post has made me see things in a broader way..

everybody is different, I don’t mean to be rude dude, but you don’t need a book to learn about somebody you love.  I’m autistic and I like to plan my day/night including sex. 

steve

• Your post has made me see things in a broader way..

everybody is different, I don’t mean to be rude dude, but you don’t need a book to learn about somebody you love.  I’m autistic and I like to plan my day/night including sex. 

steve

Children
  • I know I don’t need a book to learn to love her I just mean so I can understand certain thought processes so I know what’s going in instead of just not knowing and been left disappointed about things I shouldn’t be disappointed about .