Hello

Hello, my name is Charlotte,

I have Autism and it was suggested by my cousin, also autistic that I look for an online community. So here I am! 

I like watching animation, writing and reading. My favourite things to do.

Parents
  • Hi Charlotte. I think it can be a bit quiet in here during the working day sometimes, so I'm sure you'll get a few responses before too long. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind making do with this reciprocal hello from an old codger like me. Younger, cooler people will be along in a bit. Though why am I assuming you're young? Or that it matters that I'm not? We're all friends here :-)

• Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I fell asleep and then I woke but fell asleep again. I sleep a lot! Always very tired and no energy. Thank you for your hello! :) I really appreciate it. I'm 26 but age really doesn't matter to me. And for the record, you seem really cool, a lot cooler than most of the people my age who I know :) 

• Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I fell asleep and then I woke but fell asleep again. I sleep a lot! Always very tired and no energy. Thank you for your hello! :) I really appreciate it. I'm 26 but age really doesn't matter to me. And for the record, you seem really cool, a lot cooler than most of the people my age who I know :) 

Children
No Data