Hey from Tay

Hii there I'm Tay. I'm 25 and Autistic. I struggle big time with ASD and anxiety, can't work at the moment sadly. Still rely on my parents massively which I hate but every time I try to get over everything I just get knocked back several steps. Feel like I'm stuck in a rut, not sure how to get through the difficulties would appreciate any help and advice you can give. Tried the GP but they weren't very helpful sadly.

Bit about me. I like to draw, do that most days, just sketch whatever comes into my mind. I also love music and records, love to just chill to it. 

Parents
  • Hi

If you fell like it then just chill

Don't push yourself to much to do more and don't berate yourself either for not doing it. It's the fastest way to burnout.

It took me a while to figure out all that's required to live solo as adult as well. Like the fact that you need to work to have money. I got my first fulltime when I was 27. 

Like Jamie said check local authorities if there is anything they do to help autistic. I found in my area www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/.../supported-employment

I like music too, especially wind instruments. It brings back happy thoughts. Deep blue sky, green open fields, no people in sight, gentle warm wind tickling my ears www.youtube.com/watch

• Hi

If you fell like it then just chill

Don't push yourself to much to do more and don't berate yourself either for not doing it. It's the fastest way to burnout.

It took me a while to figure out all that's required to live solo as adult as well. Like the fact that you need to work to have money. I got my first fulltime when I was 27. 

Like Jamie said check local authorities if there is anything they do to help autistic. I found in my area www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/.../supported-employment

I like music too, especially wind instruments. It brings back happy thoughts. Deep blue sky, green open fields, no people in sight, gentle warm wind tickling my ears www.youtube.com/watch

Children
No Data