lonely

Hello, I have autistic traits and find it hard making friends. I am also socially awkward and find it difficult to fit in anywhere, I have tried and tried but it doesn't get any easier. I am very lonely and am trying to sort it out but its not easy. 

Parents
  • Hi - I’m sorry you’re feeling lonely. My son is out of college at the moment (due to social anxiety and other issues) and he feels lonely too sometimes. Myself, husband and both my sons are autistic - which is great in one way because we really get on and understand each other, but we are quite isolated as a family as none of us are great at social stuff, So I can imagine how you feel. My son is also struggling to find social things online for young autistic people. There’s not much really - not as much as we thought there would be anyway. People on this community here are very friendly and helpful though - you’re not alone x 

• Hi - I’m sorry you’re feeling lonely. My son is out of college at the moment (due to social anxiety and other issues) and he feels lonely too sometimes. Myself, husband and both my sons are autistic - which is great in one way because we really get on and understand each other, but we are quite isolated as a family as none of us are great at social stuff, So I can imagine how you feel. My son is also struggling to find social things online for young autistic people. There’s not much really - not as much as we thought there would be anyway. People on this community here are very friendly and helpful though - you’re not alone x 

Children
No Data