Hi I'm Poppy x

Hi everyone! I'm Poppy, I live alone and have been struggling to cope since my 2020 diagnosis.  I am a student currently studying online Autism related courses, as I find employment too overwhelming and problematic at the moment.  I read alot and play guitar,  and try to walk daily for fundraising charity challenges to give me motivation to get out. I am particularly alienated partly as friendships are a difficult concept to me and too emotionally demanding. 

That last few months I've faced my Gender Dysphoria and have changed my identity and name (legally) accordingly (mtf). Im happy to talk to other transgender individuals in the community but please no fetish types as I won't stand for that.

However it would be nice to be involved in a community of like minded individuals,and online suits me perfectly!

Much love

P.

1. X
  • Thank you for your kind words 

P

X

• Hi Poppy,

Welcome to the forum. I'm on the Autistic Spectrum and find it hard to maintain friendships. I've never been interested in joining groups. I like being on my own and find at work gets too overwhelming to be around too many people. I understand your situation. You're in the right place and if you like playing guitar sounds like a good hobby to have. I prefer talking online but it is lonely when you feel like that all the time. I enjoy doing my art but have not played music before. Hope you like it here x

Emilia