Fear of medication

Does anyone else on here freak out if they are prescribed medication by a doctor? I’ve had a couple of bad experiences in the past with side effects from medication and Now I almost have a phobia about any medication and possible side effects. Does anyone else have this? 

Parents
  • My primary care office does hour long visits, has health coaches instead of MAs (sounds the same but way more time to spend with patients - many of the ones in my office have bachelor's degrees, but I digress). We work on capitation, but very little red tape. We do a lot of things in our office that others send to urgent care or the ER. Lots of patient education. Almost always have same day/next day appointments available. And they take care of their employees.

It's possible if you cut the corporate red tape out of the picture and think outside the box.

• My primary care office does hour long visits, has health coaches instead of MAs (sounds the same but way more time to spend with patients - many of the ones in my office have bachelor's degrees, but I digress). We work on capitation, but very little red tape. We do a lot of things in our office that others send to urgent care or the ER. Lots of patient education. Almost always have same day/next day appointments available. And they take care of their employees.

It's possible if you cut the corporate red tape out of the picture and think outside the box.

Children
No Data