Aspie Adventure

Hi everyone my name is Carl, from Manchester in the UK.

I am currently in the middle of travelling around the Lake District to raise money for the National Autistic Society.  

I have shared this on Facebook but up until now I can't seem to get any views. [link removed by moderator]

And if you like and share please add me as a friend because I need people like you in my life.

I am actually having a meltdown as I type this. Help!

Parents
  • Hello Carl,

I've deleted the link to the fundraising page because it breaks rule 8 of this forum:

"Please do not post fundraisers to the Community. We cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these posts, which can leave the Community vulnerable to scammers and fraudulent requests. Please use alternative websites or resources if you wish to publicise a fundraiser." 

However, if this has been approved by NAS, someone will get in touch with you soon.

Enjoy your travelling!

Karin Mod

• Hello Carl,

I've deleted the link to the fundraising page because it breaks rule 8 of this forum:

"Please do not post fundraisers to the Community. We cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these posts, which can leave the Community vulnerable to scammers and fraudulent requests. Please use alternative websites or resources if you wish to publicise a fundraiser." 

However, if this has been approved by NAS, someone will get in touch with you soon.

Enjoy your travelling!

Karin Mod

Children
No Data