JackG.

This is my second introduction post. I am near completion through the Understanding Autism workbook and attended autism stands in RedHill. I am getting better at identifying Americanisms as a contributor to Autistic traits.

I appreciate my earlier posts to the FORUM on solutions and dating. Since then, I have visited the South East England region where a Saturday group really opened my eyes to how Recruitment and Staffing option combined with PayRoll in an ever increasing Fiscal Conduct Regulated world for those on the spectrum.

Also in the Buckinghamshire NeuroDiversity Self-Advocacy with the ToolUp pathway into employment programme. I used to hold a job through the Government Work and Health programme but since departed from the job to attend a woman in the United States of America but this did not work out to plan because of policy disputes. Now MAXIMUS UK are the ones who might assess the work capability assessment.

My diagnosis is from America a number of years ago but I remember in England the 'Autism Speaks' television public service announcements.

• Hi , welcome back to the online community. I removed your surname form the comment above due to rule 2 in the community:

This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. (updated February 2020)

No further action will be taken.

Best wishes,

Anna Mod

• My address has not changed since enrolment.

Correct spelling: Jacques [Removed by Moderator]

The course has supported my role within the local autism community.

Distance learning suits me fine with a self-paced study course to finish before a targeted date for grading with a college somewhere else in the country.

The most challenging aspect of the course was in completing the answers all on a timely basis before the tutor went on annual leave.

It is difficult to say whether distance learning is the best compared to a classroom environment. The classroom certainly does lead to more discussions to work out the answers but the distance learning allows the quiet time to focus and finish the answers.

I would like to enrol on another qualification: The mental health of children qualification.

In any way, the support was very helpful to send email correspondence and at the end of the course in a phone call discussion to consider the course complete.

The course helps with progression.

I am now not in employment but am looking for work.

• Welcome JacquesG, 

Best and kindest wishes to thee (you).

Jim

Jimberry and the Couscous